Working with us: Taproom Bartender
Hourly Wage - 16-17 yrs £6.50 per hour, 18-20 £ 7.50 per hour, 21-22 £10.20 per hour
Hours mainly available during Taproom opening hours on Fridays and Saturdays, occasional Sundays and midweek work available also.
Round Corner Brewing Ltd is a progressive and modern craft brewery based in the 1000-year-old Melton Mowbray Market in the Heart of the East Midlands. We believe Craft is about the relentless pursuit of perfection. This philosophy is why we’ve grown quickly from our humble beginnings in 2018 to now produce some of the most awarded lagers and ales in the UK.
In 2021, we were one of the highest performing breweries at the International Brewing Awards, one of the largest and most prestigious awards globally, with Steeplechase Pale Ale winning one of only a handful of trophies. So far in 2023 we scooped multiple medals at the European Beer Challenge including a Double Gold, and 4x Gold medals. At the World Beer Awards 2023 we were awarded 4x Country Winners and Gold medals.
Founded by Colin Paige - a Head Brewer who has built and run breweries across the world with almost 3 decades of commercial brewing experience & Combie Cryan who was a City Business Director who gave it all up to follow his passion into Craft Beer. Colin & Combie met in 2003 in Wellington, NZ where they were both living and working.
Taproom Bartenders are responsible for helping drive daily Taproom operations, working together with team members, completing customer orders and ensuring that all guests have memorable, positive experiences by providing industry-leading service.
As a Taproom Bartender you will be working closely with the Taproom Manager and Assistant Taproom Manager and will aid the following:
Your accountabilities will include
- Ensuring excellent customer service is always provided, by yourself and the team.
- Ensuring the taproom is fully stocked in beverages, glassware and sundries.
- Have an eye for detail when it comes to cleanliness and hygiene.
- With a passion for hospitality and giving our customers the best experience
- Attentive, knowledgeable, engaging and composed under pressure.
- Need to be adaptable and flexible.
- With a keen eye for detail, you will ensure that the taproom and the team reflect Round Corner in a positive way.
- Spreading a contagious enthusiasm for Round Corner as a company, brand, and place to work.
- Provides ongoing, positive recognition and fosters an environment of teamwork.
- Maintain compliance with Taproom security procedures.
- Understands, follows health, safety and hygiene standards.
- Welcoming Customers to the bar and assisting them with their order
- Fulling orders accurately and efficiently.
- Collecting and washing glassware to a high standard.
-Verifying age and checking identification of potential customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to multitask, prioritise, and adapt to changing situations.
- Be positive and energetic.
- Be attentive and driven to consistently provide a 'WOW' service.
- No previous Hospitality experience is required as full training will be provided.
- All skills and experience as outlined above.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as determined by the needs of the business.
- Ability to handle fast-paced, high-pressure situations.
- Ability to sit, stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, kneel, reach, twist, and stoop.
- Ability to push, pull, and move full kegs (approximately 35kg) with assistance.
- Following all company health and safety standards including proper use of PPE.
If you believe this sounds like you, email your CV with a brief cover letter telling us why you would be our perfect hire to email@example.com
Please write *Taproom Bartender* in the subject line
This role is only open to People who already have the legal right to live and work in the UK