Working With Us: Marketing Executive
Role: Marketing Executive
Salary: Dependant On Experience (Range of £23,000 – £29,000)
Location: Round Corner Brewing, Melton Mowbray, LE13 1JY
Start Date: Immediate
Round Corner Brewing Ltd is a progressive and modern craft brewery based in the 1000-year-old Melton Mowbray Market in the Heart of the East Midlands. We believe Craft is about the relentless pursuit of perfection. This philosophy is why we’ve grown quickly from our humble beginnings in 2018 to now produce some of the most awarded lagers and ales in the UK.
Since our foundation in 2018 we are one of the highest performing breweries at the major international Brewing Awards. Steeplechase Pale Ale is the current Trophy holder for the World’s Best Ale at the Oscars of Beer – The International Brewing Awards. A title last held by a UK brewery 18 years ago. So far in 2023 we have scooped multiple medals at the European Beer Challenge including a Double Gold, and 4x Gold medals. At the World Beer Awards 2023 we were awarded 4x Country Winners and Gold medals.
Founded by Colin Paige - a Head Brewer who has built and run breweries across the world with almost 3 decades of commercial brewing experience & Combie Cryan who was a City Business Director who gave it all up to follow his passion into Craft Beer. Colin & Combie met in 2003 in Wellington, NZ where they were both living and working.
In 2023 we are brewing more beer than ever and have big plans for 2024 and so we’re looking for a marketing executive to help tell our story to the world.
Reporting to the CEO you will:
- Own and deliver growth in Round Corner Brewing’s Community including online (webshop and socials) and in person (own venues, events and third trade partner) following and sales including beer launches and marketing components of sales pushes.
- Get the message of uncommonly good beer out through media output including a series of targeted brand and marketing campaigns delivered on time and on budget to deliver greater brand presence in 2024 and beyond.
- As the owner of roundcornerbrewing.com. you will work in association with the sales team, to grow online sales and with webshop fulfilment team on packaging to ensure the overall proposition is super sleek and that propositions around key selling times are well communicated.
- Work with founders and sales team to bring Round Corner Brewing Brand to life at all key online and in-person events.
- Transform the size and retain intensity of our consumer and trade newsletter subscribers and enhance engagement levels for all customers, followers, and subscribers via social media. Support this through growing our relationships with beer writers and industry influencers.
- Strengthen Round Corner Brewing's direct relationships with beer consumers and validate their choice and those of the venues or retailers choosing or considering choosing Round Corner as their beer of choice.
- Profile of all channels to customers and market through insightful regular reports containing quantitative data, analysis, and proposed actions.
- Drive success for Round Corner Brewing by making our trade (bar, venue, restaurant, online and retailer) trade clients successful. Includes joint marketing with trade clients, point of sale assistance and any joint events.
- Create, own, and deliver all communications and audience gatherings on festivals and events - both those that take place at our home or those beer, food, music or community events that build our brand nationally and internationally.
- Procurement and management of all Round Corner Brewing merchandise and branded materials.
- Deliver all of above with a consistent focus on highest quality of output and on delivering activities that bolster brand and move it forward.
- We are fast growing but we are also a small team with a ‘can do’ attitude to everything and this applied to the need for all stuff to help wherever and whenever is necessary. We are a company where staff who view the overall success of the brewery as the primary motivation and they prioritise their own contribution accordingly.
Who We Are Looking For:
The person must have a passion for beer and a strong desire to create a business that is the best at what it does.
- Previous experience in marketing is important, ideally in a fast moving consumer goods sector.
- Analytical – it is vital that this person is analytical, including the creation and sharing of regular quantitative and qualitative reports on a number of followers, customers, engagement levels and turning those into marketing or activation plans.
- Curious - insatiable in their appetite to understand Round Corner Brewing’s customers and what they expect through profiling our own business and the beer or other inspirational marketplaces in general.. And, vitally, then implementing this knowledge in successful plans.
- Influential - this person will share their knowledge not just with Round Corner Brewing colleagues but with customers, partners, and friends They will be a natural sharer and an engine of productive partnerships. Part of this influence includes pushing us to do more or to do less but better and to pushing the discipline of marketing and communications quality with all at Round Corner.
- Highly Structured – successful candidate will always strive for excellence and be disciplined to deliver against the our agreed strategy. Don’t be afraid to try new things and where they succeed do more and where they don’t we learn and move on.
What We’re Offering:
- A chance to work in and grow with an independent business with big aspirations and a strong backbone of uncommonly good beer and strong growth. Working with a range of people – brewers, taproom team, brand creatives – that are at the top of their respective professions.
- The opportunity to be a cornerstone of one of the region’s most exciting businesses and to help us build a national champion. Involves genuine influence over the core performance and future of the business that only a growing business can bring.
- Salary of £23,000 to £29,0000 dependent on experience, with company pension scheme plus beer and merch allocations.
Apply by emailing email@example.com today. Please enclose your CV or LinkedIn profile along with an explanation of what you know about us and why you 'fit the bill' outlined above. We look forward to hearing from you. The successful applicant will start as soon as we find them.