Terms & Conditions - Leicester Lions Speedway Tickets
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The promoter is ROUND CORNER BREWING, Melton Mowbray Market, Scalford Road, Melton Mowbray, LE13 1JY.
2. Entry to this promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (mainland only) aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate family of Round Corner Brewing, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook page Round Corner Brewing or Instagram account @roundcornerbrewing.
5. The promotion will open on 13/10/22 and will close at 13:00 on 19/10/22.
6. By entering this promotion, you are happy for Round Corner Brewing to contact you to notify if you are a winner.
7. This competition is not endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
8. The prize consists of 2 x Leicester Lions Speedway tickets to The Grand Final v Poole Pirates on Saturday 22nd October, 7pm start and 2 x Round Corner Brewing Trucker Hats.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into the draw. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or an independent person.
10. Winners must confirm acceptance of this prize within 24 hours of notification or a redraw will take place.
11. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
12. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participant’s own.
15. Winner’s details will not be passed onto any third parties without consent.
16. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
17. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.